Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Amazing Fall Pumpkin Dip

I have made this dip twice (in the last week) it is amazing. I got the recipe from a friend and decided to make it for my coworkers, my roommate and proceeded to eat most of the first batch so today I made more! It is light and airy and tastes just like pumpkin pie with whip cream!

Ingredients:

  • 16 oz. Cool Whip
  • 3 Packets Vanilla (or french vanilla) instant pudding
  • One can of pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie)
  • Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • Cinnamon
  • 2 tsp. Vanilla (optional, I like it to kick up the flavor)

Instructions:

  1. Mix all ingredients (that's it). I actually mix the first three ingredients and the vanilla and then add the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to taste, I like a LOT of both, but that is just me!

This dip is great with Nilla wafers, I imagine it would also be great with various sweet breads and graham crackers! Get creative let me know what amazing things you find to pair it with!

If you are watching your weight/sugar feel free to swap the regular cool whip for the lite version and the pudding for sugar free! You can always add more spices to offset the diet taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment