Sunday, July 15, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Green Monster Smoothie

So I just couldn't wait to post! I wrote last night about the Smoothie I was going to make today well, I just made it, and am currently drinking it. It is AMAZING! So here's what I made. It is amazing you can't even taste the spinach! Feel free to adapt and add whatever you think may be yummy!

My Yummy Peanut Butter Banana Green Monster Smoothie
Important to note: I don't measure when I make my smoothies just guess!
  • 1 1/2 c. vanilla yogurt
  • 1 c. vanilla almond milk (add more if the mixture is too thick for your blender)
  • 2 scoops vanilla soy protein
  • 1 frozen banana (Peel and cut them before freezing!)
  • 2 cups (or more) spinach
  • 1 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed

No comments:

Post a Comment