Monday, July 16, 2012

Take advantage of sales!

Freeze Sale Bananas!

 

Take advantage of sales at your grocery store! Tonight when I went to the store they had bunches of bananas that were pretty ripe on sales I bought two huge bunches of bananas, one for 57 cents and one for 87 cents! I cut up all the bananas and froze them for my smoothies! Perfect and cheap!

Frozen bananas are perfect for my yummy Peanut Butter Banana Green Monster Smoothie! 
The best part of freezing "older" sale bananas for your smoothies is they are sweeter and creamier when blended into your smoothie than newer more green bananas!

Love Rubbermaid Products!

I love my Rubbermaid containers. Rubbermaid USED TO be made in my hometown, until they got sold a few years back, long story, however, we still have a warehouse store I love getting these on their sale floor! This is an AMAZING price for a 50 pc. set though!

No comments:

Post a Comment