Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beauty Bet's Yogurt Hair Mask

 Beauty Bet's Yogurt Hair Mask

1/2 c plain yogurt
1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 egg
So last week I did a spa night and said I would post my reviews of the DIY treatments I did. Needless to say I'm a little behind on my posting. I did try this treatment and I loved it! My hair did feel a little slimy and unpleasant right away after the treatment, after a wash though my hair was so alive and thick! I should have left the yogurt mask in my hair longer I think though, and I need to do it once a week because my hair hasn't felt that healthy in a long time! The protein in the egg and yogurt help mend split ends and keep your hair strong, the lemon juice is cleansing and makes the mask smell a bit better!

Tip: If you don't have a washing machine handy right away use paper towels or something disposable on your hair while you are waiting with the hair mask in, the towel does not smell pleasant if it sits even over night, I'm glad I used an old towel because I ended up throwing mine it away!

Picture : Me with the Yogurt mask in my hair and the Lemon & Baking Soda Mask on my face, great (cheap) weekly beauty treat for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment