Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Daily Smoothie

So I posted my Peanutbutter Banana Green Monster Smoothie the other day, but pretty much every day I've been drinking some modification of a Banana Green Monster Smoothie so here's my basic recipe and a few optional ingredients you can play with, feel free to experiment, and let me know how it goes!

Banana Green Monster Smoothie

  •  1 c. Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt
  •  1 c. Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk
  •  2 Scoops Vanilla Soy Protein
  •  1 Peeled, Cut, Frozen Banana (See Frozen bananas here)
  •  Big Pinch of Flaxseed (can't taste it at all)
  •  Two small handfuls of Baby Spinach (can't taste it AT ALL!)
  •  Benefiber (The no taste kind)
  • Cap full of vanilla (tsp.)
      Optional Ingredients:
  •  Pinch of cinnamon - Inspired by a Mexican Agua Fresca (delicious drink) all you need is a pinch and it gives your shake a yummy surprising twist!
  •  Chocolate Powder, Syrup, or Chips
  •  Peanutbutter
  •  Chocolate & Peanutbutter (The Monkey Business Green Monster)
  •  Coconut Oil - So good for you!
  •  Other fruits
  •  Other herbs

No comments:

Post a Comment