Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sorry it's been awhile - Update - New Job, New house, New Puppy, Oh my!

Hello Readers!
    Sorry it's been awhile, my life has been in upheaval for the last few months. In January I started a new job, I left working at the school and nannying behind. I miss the kids but am loving my new job and the newly found stability of a larger paycheck. In April, I bought my first home (posts to come about that FUN process). And in May I adopted my wonderful puppy Sadie, a pitbull/hound mix. I will be back, I'm working on some posts now, new recipes, gardening tips for those like me who have a "brown thumb," some home buying advice, and some puppy adopting/buying/training advice. With so much going on in my life the only thing I need to do is decide where to start! I'd love some comments to know what you all would like to hear about!

Until we meet again here is a picture of my beautiful little Sadie (@SimplySadieLoungingLuna on Instagram)



No comments:

Post a Comment