Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Best Medicine or Slowest Poison

So, I heard this quote a few months ago,"The Food you eat, can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison." Over the last week I cannot stop thinking about this quote, because it is so true. In the last week I have been poked, tested, and retested for stomach problems, and will have my gallbladder removed soon, mostly due to poor food choices in the past. Looking forward I want to make even more of an effort to change, and use my food and calories wisely. Now, if you read my blog you know, I love food. I don't want to give up my love of amazing food, but there has to be a smarter way to go about eating it! So I would challenge any of my readers to think long and hard about this quote, think about yourself, your children, and your loved ones. It is so important that we eat right, it can effect your mental, physical, and overall health. So, which do you want your food to be, medicine or poison?



1 comment:

  1. I have been poked, tested, and retested for stomach problems, and will have my gallbladder removed soon,see this website

    ReplyDelete