Saturday, March 23, 2013

Evernote, taken to a whole new level of Life Management





So a few weeks ago I wrote an article about How much I love Evernote, and why you should too. If you need a note taking app, a recipe book app, a place to keep your bookmarks between devices, or a place to keep articles to read later, Evernote is the app. for you. I have been using it for a few years now and I am obsessed. Evernote has been getting a lot of press lately and I think it's great, because it truly is an amazing very useful app. I wanted to follow up and post a few articles that I found that will help you use Evernote to it's fullest potential, or convert you to a "believer" if you are still skeptical about using it!


I have been using Evernote all Wrong, here's why it's so amazing.
Whitson Gordon details his experiences with Evernote, and gives a well thought out useful approach for how best to use Evernote for your life. He also linked me to another article that I found extremely useful...

What's all the fuss about Evernote? Should I be using it?
I am so glad I read this article! I have been using Evernote for years and I didn't know everything it could do! I have always used it to clip articles/recipes/everything from the web but what I didn't know is that you can have RSS feeds sent to Evernote, as well as e-mails, tweets, and everything sent directly to Evernote, arrange it all in notebooks and have it available on all of your devices. I have a MAC computer and a Droid phone, needless to say sometimes this is a pain. I also work a few different jobs with various clients and bosses, Evernote allows me to keep everything am doing in one place, organized and ready when I need it. I won't go through everything this article talks about, but make sure you read the comments, this article is going to change my life, I have been feeling unorganized and I'm so excited now to see how much Evernote can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment