Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's been awhile...

Hello Readers,
  I am happy to see there are a few of you out there (and the number seems to be growing)! News from my life, I moved to Michigan! So you will be getting some new restaurant reviews (I have a few I'm working on), hopefully some flea market finds, some new recipes- since I currently have a clean fully functional kitchen and hopefully soon I will be headed somewhere fun and will be able to write about that too!

 Comment away please I would love to know what you would like to hear about.

Tomorrow I am going to the closest gym (a Planet Fitness) and signing up for their $10/month gym membership and heading to the food Co-Op down the road and whole foods! My plan is to keep some flavored waters in the fridge (recipes coming) and make some homemade granola bars tomorrow!

Hopefully I will have lots of fun adventures to write about in a new city and new home! I want to try some indoor gardening and make a real effort at cooking more often and eating much cleaner! I have slipped back into my fast food and grab and go life - it is doing nothing for my waistline or my energy levels!!

So I'm back for good! Hopefully with something interesting coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment