Thursday, July 26, 2012

Italian Chicken Lasagna

So this is a dish I just made up, and I think it's pretty good! Note again I make all my original recipes for two, feel free to add, adapt and tweak to your liking, please please, leave comments on how you made recipes better so I can too!!

Ingredients:
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 1/2- 3/4 can of Spaghetti Sauce (pick a good one. Good ingredients= Good dishes)
  • Spinach (I hide a little in a lot of my food, feel free to omit it!)
  • Lasagna Noodles
  • Parmesan & Mozzarella Cheese
  • One small container of Plain Greek Yogurt
  • Italian Seasoning
First I marinated my chicken over night, in Italian dressing. I pan seared the chicken (threw a few garlic cloves in the olive oil for flavor), and cooked the noodles. Then I simply layered the sauce, noodles, greek yogurt, cheese and seasoning (two or three layers) then added the chicken more sauce, and cheese. I threw these all into a (glass/Pyrex) bread pan, it's the perfect size for two! It was delicious! I cooked it in my Toaster oven (too hot for the real oven!) at 375 for about a half an hour! Enjoy! I just ate mine with a glass of White Wine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment