Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Guiltless Cheesey Chicken & Potato Casserole

I always see these "guiltless recipies" on Pintrest and in all my magazines so I mixed a few together and made my own cheesey chicken and potatoes, it was delicious!

What you will need for a portion for two (mom's I'm sure you know how to make more!):
  • 2-3 Regular Potatoes or 4-5 Red Skin Potatoes, cut into cubes
  • 2 Chicken breasts, marinated in light Italian dressing, pan seared and cut into small pieces
  • 3 cups regular Greek Yogurt
  • Handful of Spinach
  • Your Favorite Cheeses (I used Parmesan and Mozzerella) 
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Garlic
Pan sear the chicken, chop it up. Cut the potatoes, and mix it all up! I threw some Italian bread crumbs on top, that's up to you. To make it creamier add more Greek Yogurt. Throw it all into a bread pan (Great for two people!) and place in Toaster Oven or Regular over at 350 for about an hour!

*Disclaimer* I have only made this once WATCH YOUR TEMPERATURE AND TIME!! My oven is strange I don't want you to burn dinner! Feel free to add and subtract ingredients, next time I may add some mushrooms! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment